1. The song in minor is very fantasy like. It sounds like someone is sneaking around somewhere.
2. This song seems very sad and down. The minor notes give the song more emotion.
3. This song seems more happy and cheery than the minor songs.
4. This song is very elegant and jolly. It's a very emotional and dreamy song.
The major songs give a much higher sound and they sound much more cheery and happy then the minor songs. The minor songs have a much darker tone and sounds a lot more sad.
Songs in major key are Dont Stop Me Now by Queen and Viva la Vida. Songs in minor key are Its My Life by The Animals and Dead End Street by The Kinks.
1. The first song in minor key seems very intense and sound like some one is sneaking around but is them being chased.
2. The second song in the minor key sound very sad and painful. It is played slowly to empathies the sadness the song is expressing.
3. The first song in the major key is played in a slow and sad manor but sounds happier than the minor keys.
4.The second son in the major key seems intensely happy and emotional. It is almost as if it is being played in a dream.
The song in a major key I found was very upbeat and almost happy. The song I found in Major key was "Beat it" by Prince.
The song in minor key I found was a little sad but also a bit happy at the same time. The song I found was "Don't Stop me now" by Queen
1. feels like an action movie or a chase scene
2. feels very sad and depressed and slow. minor notes give more sad emotion
3. major keys give a happier tone
4. song sounds happy and almost like a thought or dream
songs in major are generally more happy sounding than songs in minor.
a song in minor key i found was Californication by RHCP. A song in major i found was Beautiful Day by U2.
you an feel the emotion in these songs through the major and minor keys, and depending on the speed. the songs are trying to make you feel an emotion using just music.
The difference between major and minor key is that major key sounds a lot cheerier and happy, while the minor key sounds very serious and sad, and maybe even a little creepy.
Major key songs:
-Stay With Me~Sam Smith
-Use Somebody~Kings of Leon
-When I Was Your Man~Bruno Mars
Minor key songs:
-Set Fire To The Rain~Adele
The songs in major key are much more tranquil and happy sounding than those in minor key. Minor key leaves the listener feeling a little on edge, adding to its sometimes creepy and sad tune. But, if played right like in the first song it can sound beautiful and just as happy as a song in major key. Some examples of songs in minor key are Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, Dreaming of You by The Coral, and Karma Police by Radiohead. Examples of songs in major key are Some nights by fun., Someone like You by Adele, and Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles.
songs in the major key sound a lot more happy than songs in the minor key. songs in the minor key sound a little spooky and less cheery
Songs in major key do sound more happy while minor sounds sad, songs that I know are in minor key are Wet Sand by RHCP and creep by Radiohead
happy birthday is played in the major key californication by the red hot chili peppers is in the minor key
major keys show feeling in the music if its happy,sad etc same in minor and i honestly don't know any music that has major or minor keys played
In Minor Key songs they are much more dramatic and serious, a little scary. In Major Key songs they are cheerful and set a nice mood such as calm unlike how minor keys usually set a less calm nice mood, difficult emotions.
Some major key songs are "Work for it", "Don't ever Play Yourself"
A minor key song is "Bad Romance"
1) this song gives a feeling of pressure like you need to run or get something done as fast as possible.
2) The minor notes give the song a sad kind of feeling and was played very slowly.
3) The major keys in the song give a happier but relaxed feeling to the listener and was played slowly.
4) This song gave a calm yet cheery feeling to listener and had higher pitches from minor
minor songs give more tense, somber and deeper emotions and major give a calmer, happier and more relaxed feelings.
1. The first song in minor sounds more mysterious than in major and give more of an uneasy tone.
2. The second song in minor sounds a lot sadder with more emotion than it would in a major key.
3. The first song in major has a happy mood to it.
4. The second song in major also has a happy and more cheerful mood to it.
Songs in major keys are viva la vida and someone like you.
Songs in minor keys are beat it
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.